Are you getting hitched soon? Congratulations on that. You might have started planning your wedding reception right. The most difficult task of your reception is picking up the right stage decoration. One of the prime areas at the wedding reception, the stage where the bride and groom are seated needs to be paid extra attention. This is the place where the mandatory photographs along with the guests are taken. We’ve spotted some elegant and budgeted wedding reception decorations for every kind of couple to match their taste and the theme.
Are you ready? Here we go…
1. How about flowers made in paper and rich lanterns. Sounds interesting? We are in awe of this unique paper floral backdrop. Get ready to get some best pictures clicked with your loved ones.
2. Hold your breathe and get mesmerized by this floral hanging decor. This cutesy seating surrounded by floral strings like a canopy is a rescue from the traditional stage decor and perfect for a destination wedding reception.
3. This floral heaven is all you need to make your big day memorable. And the peach drape walls look amazing in the photos as well.
4. This simple and minimalistic stage decor with elegant white drapes and one flower row looks elegant and is perfect for a couple who doesn’t want something gaudy.
5. A canopy for your fairy-tale wedding. The massive white drapes surrounded by beautiful orchid flowers are grand, yet classy!
6. Sometimes, simple is all you need. Get mesmerized by this stage decor while keeping it minimal and saving on those costs.
7. This white and gold vintage stage decor is so stylish and on point! The drapes on the front and the hanging frames add so much more.
8. The grand drapes and the few flowers add so much character to the stage and is a great theme for your wedding reception stage!
9. Another way to do floral backdrop! Orange and yellow flowers along with parrots make us fall in love with this decor with multiple floral hangings and a cozy space. It also makes for a great photo booth.
10. With fewer flowers, all drapes and those giant frames make it a perfect choice to go all royal for your wedding. You can choose a contrasting color scheme to make it pop.
These wedding reception decorations provide a ton of visual impact to the ceremony. It’s such a gorgeous way to transform a space and make the stage adorable! Do you have any favorite reception decoration ideas? Share with us in comments.